Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photography Freak

I guess I must be a photography freak because I take sooooo many pictures! I can't help it. That's what's so great about a digital camera. And since I live far from my family now, I really want to share the pictures I take so they can see what we (mostly Skye) are doing. This fountain is just outside of where Lance works. I'm not sure there could be a more beautiful, relaxing, and just plain cool place for him to work. I took Skye down there on Wednesday evening to pick Lance up. We had a lot of fun playing and hanging out before we came home, though.
She always has fun with water.
So do the pigeons! And Skye had fun chasing them around.
This picture is for my dad, of course!

There is a little stream and other fountains all over this area, as well as a mall that kind of reminded me of The Gateway in Salt Lake. The mall area isn't as big as The Gateway, at least not from what I saw of it, but it's the same general idea. Lance is very lucky to work right by this.
Look at those palm trees. We just still can't get over how cool it is that we live in this forest of palm trees!
Those little specs at the end of the lawn, beneath the palm trees (so cool!) are Skye and me.
She had a lot of fun just running around this lawn.
This is the building Lance works in.
This is Camelback Mountain with Phoenix in the foreground. I was surprised at how green it is. Usually deserts aren't so green, but all of the palm trees make it very green. It is quite amazing.




1 comment:

Cookie said...

Truly a beautiful area!