Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our New Place

So I don't know yet whether I want to spend the rest of my life in Phoenix, but there are definitely some really cool things here, especially where we live. Nearly every kind of store or restaurant you could ever imagine is right down the road and what's not, isn't much further. And it is very beautiful here. Now that we've gotten most of our things put away, our home is a really nice place to be. We still have some organizing and a lot of decorating to do, but I thought I'd let everyone see how it looks now and how much we have accomplished! Here is the kitchen. It seems small, but actually has a lot more space than you'd think. The dining room with our new table.
Here are a bunch of pictures of the living room.


In this one, you can see the blinds on the left that cover a sliding door that leads out to our porch.
And here is one of the pools with those beautiful palm trees landscaping it!


3 comments:

Cookie said...

Fantastic! The place is looking good! I love your new sofa! You'll have fun doing some decorating now. Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

It's too bad that you took the pictues before we got the HD TV and cleaned off the entrttainment center. It looks a lot better now.

From Lance ho couldn't sign in as a google\blogger account

Jess said...

What a great place! I like the new sofa too...
Give yourself a year to decide if you like Phoenix or not. I find it takes that long to really get to know your neighbors and feel at place in your ward. :)