Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sea World Day 2

Our second day at Sea World started out at the Sesame Street Bay of Play. This was definitely one of Skye's favorite parts of Sea World. Here she is with Lance on Elmo's flying fish ride. Our climbing girl loved this net! And of course, Lance didn't want to be left out of the fun!



This was probably her favorite thing there. I don't know what they called it, but she spent a lot of time running and bouncing in it! I have a really cute video of her there, but blogger refuses to let me download it.

After lots of play, we took some time to enjoy the scenery around Sea World.


I loved this tree with all these puffs of flowers.






1 comment:

Cookie said...

You have so many awesome pics! It looks so beautiful there! The trees and flowers are gorgeous. The blue, blue ocean looks so inviting. I think Skye had a LOT of fun in San Diego.