Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Christmas: Christmas Eve

I have too many Christmas pictures so I'm putting them on in stages. Christmas eve we went to Zoo Lights again and we liked it even more this year. I love this palm tree.


We thought this scene with all of the different colored trees was really cool.
He he he...!


They have a talking giraffe named Jengo. This guy asked if we wanted a picture of all of us with Jengo and I thought that was a good idea. Too bad he didn't get the top of Jengo! We thought Skye would love a talking giraffe, but instead she was quite shy and didn't want to say anything to him. Silly girl.
Lance and I both loved these trees.
A lot of the next pictures are a bit blurry because I didn't have anywhere to set the camera to steady it. But they are worth seeing anyway!

This is a javelina for those of you who might not know what one is. We thought it was funny they had one at the zoo when these things just run wild here!
The Komodo Dragon!

Skye had tons of fun running around these elephants.



Zoo Lights is definitely a tradition we'll want to keep if we stay in Phoenix.

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Makes me want to be there for Christmas next year! Looks like so much fun! And what a surprise to see everyone in coats! It does get a little chilly even in Phoenix in December! Beautiful light displays!