Friday, October 30, 2009

What We Did With Our Pumpkins

Besides the pumpkin Skye got from the pumpkin patch, I bought two more for Lance to carve or a better word would be "create." Skye had to help him once she saw the tools, of course. Last year, she had tons of fun helping my mom pull the guts out of the pumpkin. This year, she wanted nothing to do with it other than to watch and point.
I finally got her to stick her hand in, but she quickly removed it before anything got on it.
I got some paints for Skye to use on her cute, little pumpkin. She loved painting it!
Here's the final product! Quite beautiful for a two-year-old, I'd say.And here's what Lance created using his drill.
In the end, he just cut some of it out, but I thought it turned out great and spooky!
Skye wanted the last pumpkin to be a puppy. I thought it turned out pretty good, too!

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Lance is "dog-gone" good! "Eye" am so amazed at his artwork! "Eye" really love the "eye"! Okay, I done with the punny jokes! Skye's pumpkin is really quite the masterpiece, too! Hard to believe that last year she had no fear of pumpkin guts! Now she's like her Uncle Nay-nay was! Looks like the Stines are ready for Halloween hauntings!
P.S.--Hope you had a good time on your date! :)