Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lance's 5 Things Tag

Lance did this on my comments page, but I thought I'd put it on the blog, just in case people don't look at the comments.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

going to SLCC
working at web audio visual
sleeping a lot
climbing in climbing gyms
started to jog

5 things on my to-do list for today:

20 pull ups
play with skye
see if there is a basketball game on
make a comments section for ADEQ OWN administrator edits
be a level headed worker in a crazy place

5 snacks I eat:

bagels
graham crackers
grape fruit
sniglinshki ho-hiho snacks
100 calorie snack packs

5 Things I'd do if I were a millionaire:

buy a house
plant citrus trees
vacation with the family
find some way to help a lessor
sleep a bit more

5 places I've lived:

lahina, maui
salt lake city, ut
cedar city, ut
farmington, ut
augusta, ga

5 jobs I have had:

car washer
pizza cook
theater ticket taker
pet store helper
grocery bagger

5 people I tag:

travis, traveje, jim, greg, and kimika

2 comments:

Growing Up Skye said...

I'm glad I got to see what you were doing ten years ago. I bet everyone else is, too.

Cookie said...

Very interesting indeed! You've had a diverse life, Lance! Glad to know more! :)