Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Friendship is like a prism through which the many variations of beauty are revealed in our lives." --Anonymous

One of the things that I love about living in a big city is the diversity that I encounter. I've met people from Jamaica, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Argentina, and Northern Ireland. And then there are Skye's friends--some of our neighbors. Yung is from South Korea and Astrid and Christian are from Mexico. I'm glad Skye will get the chance to be friends with people from so many different backgrounds. It sure makes life a lot more interesting!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

I'm so glad to finally see what Skye's friends look like. They are really cute kids! How fun for her to have these cute kids that love her so much.

Jess said...

I love how kids are friends no matter what. They just see someone else and they are bonded instantly. They are great examples.