Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two Months

I can't believe my baby boy is already two months old today! It has gone by WAY too fast. He's already changed so much. Our little chubbers is just that--so chubby! And cute! He weighs 13 pounds, 4 ounces, in the 84th percentile and is 23 1/2 inches long in the 72nd percentile. So he's a lot bigger than Skye who wasn't  even quite 13 pounds at 3 months (see why I call him chubbers?!), but then he was also a lot bigger than her when he was born.
 Jack is a pretty good baby, though he does love to be held, demands to be held. That's okay because I love holding him! He's started smiling and he even laughed yesterday. He has started "talking" a little more, but still prefers to grunt most of the time--such a boy already! One of his favorite places is his diaper changing table. He can be crying like mad and as soon as he's put down on the changing table, his face lights up and he smiles away--just staring at the white wall next to him! He's sleeping better at night, still wakes up twice usually, but is quite unpredictable during the day. Most of the time he takes short 20-30 minute naps, but every once in awhile, he surprises me by taking 1-2 hour naps. Silly boy. And we love him!
 Isn't he the cutest?! I love this cute dress shirt onesie. And I love my baby boy so much! Oh, I already mentioned that, huh!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Isn't it so interesting that your kids are a good mix of you and Lance (meaning that they aren't the spitting image of either of you), but that they look so much like each other? They're both cute anyway. :) I love the dress shirt onesie too. If Emmett's dreams come true and I decide to have another boy someday, I will have to find one.

Growing Up Skye said...

I think you should decide to have another boy someday!

Lance Stine said...

what a cute looking gentleman :)

Cookie said...

Adorable pictures! He has changed so much in these two months. I love that he is a chubbers!

Alexis said...

i've been a little MIA in the blog world. But just caught up on your cute family. Jack is adorable, I'm glad that you guys are doing well and are so happy. So happy for you. I was just thinking about you the other day, and our friendship over the years and how we kept in touch for so many years. I'm glad that we are friends.