Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Month Already

Last Sunday was Jack's one month birthday. It's crazy how slow and fast time seems to go. In a way, it seems like he's been a part of our family forever, but at the same time, it seems just yesterday that I had him. I took these first two pictures on his "birthday."

Here are some more pictures of our cute, little guy! 
 So precious!

 I can't believe how much he's changed already. He's still a very good baby, though a little more demanding than the first week or two we had him. He used to do just fine hanging out in his bouncy chair, being ignored for long periods of time, but now he's more likely to put up a stink if you don't hold him a lot! 
 Another yawing picture!

 He's still a grunter, though. He doesn't make the cute, high pitched cooing noises that I remember so often from Skye--he just grunts! Totally a boy!
 I had to get a picture of him in this cute outfit my friend, Kara, got for him.
 Skye was quite excited about him wearing this tie-dye onesie that was hers as a baby (given to us by my good friend, Jessica!). She calls it the rainbow shirt! 
I may have already written this in another post, but I honestly was so nervous about having a boy and really struggled with it my whole pregnancy. But now that we have our Jack-Jack, I can't believe I could have wanted anything but him! I love having my boy!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

By golly, I love that little boy, too! It is amazing how much they can change in just one month. It's fun to see the different expressions on his face, too. He is definitely a welcome addition to the family. We love that little Jack-Jack Grunt Attack!

LindaDC said...

What precious kids! Yes, Skye does look like a natural little model (not that kind all made up for shows), and Jack is very special!!!!!
Sorry, Cookie, but MY grandkids are cuter than yours! LOL