Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beautiful Girl

I don't mean to brag, but...okay, so you know anytime you hear something like that, the person really is going to brag. But hey, that's what mothers do as is their right. So I'm just being a typical mother by saying that I have the most beautiful, photogenic girl in the world! Every year on her birthday, I take Skye to get her picture taken and every year it's so hard to pick out the pictures because they're all so good. I know every mother's child is the most beautiful to them, but you've got to admit, this kid is pretty darn cute!





4 comments:

Jess said...

I am so jealous you can get her to smile for pictures. When Emmett was 3 and 4, it was about impossible. I don't know what my kids have against studio photographers... Anyway, Skye is adorable and I love these pictures!

Cookie said...

I have to agree 100% with what you said. And I'm not the least bit prejudice--just an honest grandma!

Lance Stine said...

She sure is

LindaDC said...

I would have a very hard time deciding which one is the best, as well. they are all just darling! Good genes, you two. Can't wait to see Jack!!