Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

A couple of weeks ago, I arrived home to see a pinata hanging in our closet. Lance had gotten it, thinking Easter was the week before it was. We kept it concealed for a long time, then decided to invite one of Skye's friends over for some fun. We didn't have a bat so we had to sort of improvise with other things.

The girls gave it their best shot, but Lance finally had to give it some good whacks to get the candy to fall out. It was a lot of fun.

Here's Skye in her Easter dress. She picked it out herself. I was shopping for shirts at the Children's Place when she suddenly held this dress up to me. I told her I didn't want to get an Easter dress back and put it back on the rack. I went back to looking for other things only to have her bring it back to me. Since she seemed to want it that much, I got it. And I'm glad I did because she looked very beautiful in it!




1 comment:

Cookie said...

Skye does look beautiful in her Easter dress. She obviously has good taste, eh? I'm glad Skye and Joslyn had a fun time trying to break the pinata--even if it was stubborn. Good job, Lance!