Friday, November 13, 2009

AMEN!!!!

Does anyone else find it extremely hypocritcal and contradicting that Obama is telling the nation that they can be the laziest most irresponsible person in the world (or anyone who thinks they are too good to get a job), but still be entitled to healthcare, and then he goes and tells school kids to be personally responsible? I know some of you out there are thinking, "Well, what about the people who are responsible, but just lost their jobs because of the horrible economy?" And I say, "Are you too stupid or naive to think that that's the only way there is? Maybe there is a better way." Yep, that's right. I say there is a better way. Like maybe we should crack down better on illegal immigration and not allow them to take all of those cheap-paying, hard labor jobs which would force employers to raise their pay wage, possibly force them to give benefits for those jobs, thus inducing all those Americans who think they are too good for those kind of jobs to get those jobs after all and be personally responsible for themselves and they'd have health insurrance to boot without the government interfering which is against the proper role of government as was set up by those God-inspired men of old! And who knows, maybe there are other better AMERICAN CAPITALIST ideas that would work, too.

7 comments:

Cookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cookie said...

Way to go, Tacy! I say a big AMEN along with yours! But you realize you are now considered to be a radical, just like our founding fathers were! Heaven forbid to be in that kind of company! LOL!

LindaDC said...

Wow, Tacy! You should go into politics!! You have a great way with words and are totally convincing, not to mention I can tell how strong your own conviction is.

Growing Up Skye said...

I would never go into politics. It is the most corrupt business around whether democrat, republican or independent. That's why I never associate myself with any kind of political party. I have my own personal beliefs, most of which would be considered conservitive, but I would never say republican. I believe politics should be based on issues not parties.

Cookie said...

Another big AMEN! And...you need to meet Glenn Beck!

Travis said...

I agree.

Lance said...

hilarious cartoon indeed