Monday, December 22, 2008

This is a blog about Skye afterall...

Anywhere there is music, Skye loves to dance. One day, I was at Trader Joes (a natural food store here in Phoenix) and there was Christmas music playing. So what does Skye do? She steps away from me while I was waiting in line to check out and starts dancing. Sure enough, a little audience of smiling and laughing customers gathered! Last Friday she danced with Penny her horse while I had Christmas music playing. She seemed so happy that I had to get a picture. Of course, once I tried to start filming it, she decided to stop! Saturday morning, Skye woke up earlier than usual. So an hour or two later, she got sleepy again and got in bed with us. Awhile after she fell asleep, I snuck out to go take a shower. When I came back, this is what I found. I love precious moments like this of my daughter with her daddy!

1 comment:

Cookie said...

As always, love the pictures. Afterall, this is a Skye blog especially for Cookie, eh? The fist thing I do when ever I turn on the computer is go to your blog. It makes me happy!