Friday, May 28, 2010

Some Pictures with Family

I thought Skye looked so cute sitting on the sink, getting her hair dried that I had to take a picture.
She loves playing on the lawn mower...
and in the car.
Here she is with Camille on Mother's Day, eating the sucker she got for my mom. My dad had asked her what she wanted to get Cookie for Mother's Day. After some thought, she said, "A sucker." So I let her pick out the sucker and in the following days, she kept saying that she hoped Cookie would share with her. And she did!
Papa finally took her for a ride on the lawn mower, but it was a bit too loud. She had her eyes shut most of the time with a nervous look on her face.


2 comments:

Jess said...

That is a GREAT picture of you, Tacy! I love it! And the other pictures are adorable- I love Skye's hair after getting blown dry. :)

Cookie said...

Who is the old woman in the picture with Skye?