Monday, May 10, 2010

Sealings and Compliments

A couple of weeks ago, Lance's sister, Cori, got sealed to her husband, Dan, and they also had their daughter, Cami, sealed to them. I lost my temple recommend in our move so I wasn't able to be to the actual sealing, but Cori was glowing afterward! We are so happy for them! Here's a picture with more of the family.
Skye loved the flowers outside of the Mt. Timpanogos temple.
Of course, my favorite part of the whole experience was at my in-law's house before leaving. They had already left for the temple, but Skye and I were still there. Someone rang the doorbell so I decided to answer it. It was this young salesman and he asked me if my mom or dad were home! Ah, how I love to bask in that moment! Aparrently I look too young to have been the mom of the house! He he he he! Now that I'm getting closer to 30, I'll gladly take a comment like that as a compliment!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

What a joyous occasion! I'm very happy for Cori, Dan and Cami. And Tacy, just wait until some day in the future when someone tells you that you and Skye look like sisters! Now THAT is a moment to bask in!

Lance Stine said...

In that picture of Skye around the flowers she doesn't look like a toddler anymore. She looks like a little kid.