Saturday, January 1, 2011

Random...

I love how random kids are. Skye loves telling stories and talking in general. Sometimes she totally wanders all over the place. I found this one conversation we had pretty funny!
Skye: Daddy is strong, but Papa likes gators.
Me: He does?
Skye: Yes. They push cars.
Me: They do?
Skye: Yes. My bunny likes to eat. She likes dragons.
Talk about random, meandering thoughts! I also love Skye's haircut! I would love for her to have long hair, but since she's got really thin hair, this works great! It's easy to do and I think she looks really pretty!
And look how strong she is! I love this picture!
And speaking of random, here's a gingerbread house! My brother-in-law got this to make with Skye when he and my sister were in town after Thanksgiving. I realized I forgot to put it on the blog, so here it is!

3 comments:

Cookie said...

Strong girl, that one! Apparently she was showing Papa how she can do all that stuff the other day. What a girl!

Jess said...

I love that you recorded that conversation. Kids say the darndest things! And I like your pics of the Layton Lights- I spaced getting to them this year, so I have gone through your pictures this time. :)

Travis said...

I laughed at that conversation - thanks for posting it!