Monday, September 20, 2010

Hiking with Friends

Life has been so crazy lately. I have a lot to catch up on. A little over a week ago, we went on a little hike with our friends, the Busbys. We took our kids to Lisa falls in Little Cottonwood Canyon. The kids had fun playing in the ice cold water. And so did Lance!

Feeling the spray of the water!

I was amazed at what a good climber Lissie was--especially with wet, slippery feet!
The kids had a good time playing in this "house" someone built. Skye started gathering up sticks to add onto it! It was so cute! She loves building things. Maybe she'll be an architect someday!
Here she is getting a stick to build the roof.
Lance couldn't help but do a little climbing himself.

All the kids were inspired to do some climbing.

We had a great time being outside and being with friends. I hope it's something that happens more often!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow- we're on someone else's blog! I want to get our pictures up too, but I need to wait for Cole to download them from our phone. Boo. Thanks for taking us- we had SO much fun! We'll definitely want to do it again.

Cookie said...

Love the pics! But I don't see pictures of you and Jess! I know the kids always seem to be the focus (and that would include Lance, ha ha ha). Looks like they did have a lot of fun. Good job on climbing Lissie!