Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Utah State Fair

Last weekend, Lance drove up to spend a couple of days with us. While he was here, we took Skye to the state fair with my parents. She had fun looking at fish and other animals. So cute!

One of her favorite parts was getting to go on a pony ride.
Some of the time, Lance walked around beside her and some of the time she did it all on her own.

We wanted her to sit on the big 300+ pound pumpkin, but she wanted to sit on the little one.
So I sat on the big pumpkin with her on my lap.
Then she tried to push it!
We also took her on the ferris wheel, but she just clung closely to Daddy the whole time. We sure were glad we got to see him!

3 comments:

Jess said...

That is one MASSIVE pumpkin. I want to see it! Too bad I won't be in UT any time soon. :( That's great that Lance got to come up.

Camille said...

I'm glad Lance was able to come up and spend time with you guys! We wanted to make it to the State Fair this year, but we were just too busy. It looks like you guys had fun! P.S. Skye's hair is darling!

lance said...

I see why she wanted me to poss as the goat head so much. It makes for great pictures